Sunday, 26 October 2014

Hello Internet

Last week on 15th of October marked exactly a year after I left abruptly, deleted all the social networking sites I had from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, to my precious and dearly nurtured blog that grew along with me throughout my late teenage years up till my early adulthood. I left for so many reasons which I could not quite explain because after all I feel like today those details no longer matter.

I am both excited and nervous upon this; coming back blogging and able to express myself in writing again. It has been a year, and too many ups and downs were not properly documented like it used to be. My blog is my personal space, my non-judgmental self monologue, my emotional shelter, and practically my diary of how I go about crisis, over-excitement on little things, and probably my only room that I am free to profess my liberty and exhibit my leeway.

Despite excitement, I am also clueless on how to start over. What should I write? Where do I begin? Trust me, my initial plan was not a year break of silence. I pretty much prolonged this debut waiting for the perfect moment that never appeared. I think I have enough, and for god sake it is nearly end of the year. I need to surpass my procrastinator self once and for all. The constant predicament of my creative and perfectionist nature needed a big full stop if I want to be ahead of my dreams and hence, start back blogging to explore the option I have; if blogging could open a door that I never imagined.

Guided with almost none expectation yet, and the true light of passion, I am taking this small steps recollecting my strength and trying to assemble my faith hoping that I could change my life, or anybody's life in fact, through blogging. I don't know where this would lead me for my second trial of blogging, but I am certain it will make at least a difference in my life. Wish me luck with this, as I need it, so bad.

6 comments:

  1. Insha Allah. You're gonna be fine, Kamal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogging! Keep writing and looking forward to more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salaam. Hello there, stranger. I really like your style of writing. I like how words flow as you type or speak with your hands. They flutter and fit on the page like a good looking collage, all unique pieces that are placed intentionally and unintentionally, perfect and imperfect, beautifully made by instinct. Please write more, especially about your career as a teacher. Because I too am a teacher who has an expiry date to my profession, unless I decide to make it permanent. Teaching has opened up a whole new perspective for me, yet I am clueless if I should proceed with or without it. I hope you can shed some light... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salaam. Hello there, stranger. I really like your style of writing. I like how words flow as you type or speak with your hands. They flutter and fit on the page like a good looking collage, all unique pieces that are placed intentionally and unintentionally, perfect and imperfect, beautifully made by instinct. Please write more, especially about your career as a teacher. Because I too am a teacher who has an expiry date to my profession, unless I decide to make it permanent. Teaching has opened up a whole new perspective for me, yet I am clueless if I should proceed with or without it. I hope you can shed some light... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings! Hi, i know this is so random but i've been following your blog since i was in high school (when you were studying at NZ). I felt connected to your writings, esp those posts about your studies and experiences in NZ and posts about introverts which i can relate a lot. At that time its like nobody's around me knows how an introvert works and when i finally found someone that understand what its like to be an introvert, i felt relieved! It's like reading my own thoughts. Kinda shocked when you deleted your blog but i know you have reasons. I just want to say thank you for your wonderful writings! May you and kak Idzni live happily and may He shower you two with abundant of happiness and blessings. :) - A random stranger

    ReplyDelete